Devolver Bootleg is a comedic mini-game collection developed by doinksoft and published digitally by Devolver Digital for the PC (via Steam) on June 9, 2019.
Stylized after unlicensed and bootleg multicarts for the Nintendo Entertainment System, Devolver Bootleg contains eight "original rip-offs" of games previously published by Devolver Digital. While some games are simplistic versions of the games they're based on, other games are unique adaptations.
- Enter the Dungeon - Based on Dodge Roll's Enter the Gungeon. Also known in-game as "Enter the Gun Dungeon". A top-down shooter and a simplistic take on the base game.
- Hotline Milwaukee - Based on Dennaton's Hotline Miami. A top-down strategic action game and a simplistic take on the base game.
- Shooty Boots - Based on Moppin's Downwell. Also known in-game as "Shootyboots". A vertically-scrolling action game and a simplistic take on the base game.
- Luftrousers - Based on Vlambeer's Luftrausers. Also known in-game as "Luftrousers 3". A side-scrolling shoot-'em-up and a simplistic take on the base game.
- Super Absolver Mini: Turbo Fighting Championship - Based on Sloclap's Absolver. Also known in-game as "Absolver". Two-player only. A 2D one-on-one fighting game where players choose their special moves from a limited set.
- Catsylvania - Based on doinksoft's Gato Roboto. Also known in-game as "Cat Game". A 2D side-scrolling action platformer highly reminiscent of early Castlevania games.
- PikuBiku Ball-Stars - Based on Sectordub's Pikuniku. Also known in-game as "Pikuniku Ball-Stars". A 2D one-on-one sports platformer where players must kick a ball through the goal on their opponent's side.